Rules And Regulation:
Administrative Rules :
Attention of all is invited to the followings aspects, failing which strict disciplinary action will be taken.
All cases of gross indiscipline shall be referred to the Chairman, College Council. Decision taken by the College Council shall be FINAL and NON – CHALLENGEABLE.
1. Violation of the College rules can result in the withdrawal/expulsion of a Cadet from the College, with or without warning.
2. Indiscipline, cheating, lying, stealing, use of abusive language and immoral conduct.
3. Leaving College Campus in an unauthorized dress or without proper permission of the House Master/warden.
4. Rudeness with Staff Members and Seniors.
5. Keeping firearms, knives and any other weapon.
6. Smoking, use of any drugs or narcotics.
7. Willfully or deliberately damaging COLLEGE property
8. Being habitually unpunctual in Academics.
9. Absent from dormitories/ House after lights out.
10. Taking part in strikes, protests, Inter-group fights and politics and indulging in unruly activities.
11. Keeping undesirable literature.
12. The Cadets are not allowed to keep any other item of clothing except those given in approved clothing list.
1. The names of the relatives and friends, along with their full addresses, authorized to see the Cadets must be intimated to the College or else they should bring along a letter of authority from the parents/guardians. Unauthorized persons will not be allowed to see the Cadets.
2. Parents/ visitors must not meet/contact any Cadet without first obtaining the permission of the Principal.
3. All Cadets will write letters to their parents once a week, preferably on Saturday evening or Sunday morning.
4. No Cadet is allowed to open a private account in local post office or bank without the permission of the Principal, and he is not allowed to keep a credit account with the COLLEGE Cafeteria or shops.5. It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to arrange safe journey for their sons/wards to and from the COLLEGE during breaks/holidays
Parents/ Visitors are welcomed to discuss matters related to the Cadets performance, admissions etc with the Principal with prior appointment. They can, however, always send their suggestions in writing.
All Parents/ Visitors should meet the Principal after prior appointment to be arranged through P.A to Principal.
Visitors will be conducted to the office and will be allowed entry on a slip for the information of the Principal. The P.A to Principal will keep an appointment schedule.
Vehicles of the visitors will be parked in the Parking area and then will be called to the reception/visitors' lobby, where they will contact P.A to Principal for their meeting with the Principal.
Visitors are not allowed to visit Rooms/ Dormitories/ House s.
Visitors are requested to make it convenient to visit the College Authorities only on working days (Monday to Saturday) from 0900 hrs to 1500 hrs for official business.
LEAVE AND LIBERTY/ TOWN DAY :
The Head of the institution is authorized to regulate all Cadets’ leave and liberty. Leave and liberty are granted as rewards for excellence in academics, conduct and individual effort. These are considered to be earned privileges rather than the rights.
REGULAR LEAVE :
Regular leaves covers periods longer than overnight, such as Regular Vacations, Eid Break and Term Breaks etc., that are available to all Cadets. Such periods will be mentioned in the annual College Calendar, which lists details dates, times and conditions. It is understood that Cadet will travel to his home during this period unless he has parental/ guardian permission provided authority letter to the office.
SPECIAL LEAVE :
Special Leave is an absence from the College during a scheduled school day. All requests for special leave should reach in writing at Cadet College Kot Addu no later than one day proceeding the period requested. Special leave requires prior approval of the PRINCIPAL.
EMERGENCY LEAVE :
Emergency leave may be granted for the death of an immediate family member, serious injury or illness, or extreme hardship of the immediate family member. Requests for emergency leave must originate with a parent/ guardian of the Cadet, or their duly authorized representative and may only be made by a verified telephone call, followed by written request.
MEDICAL LEAVE :
All medical appointments must be coordinated with College medical department and scheduled when possible in Murree Hills. If medical leave is granted, the Cadet must provide signed documentation from the physician upon the return to the College, otherwise he will be charged with an unexcused absence.
RELIGIOUS LEAVE :
Cadets may request leave for an established religious holiday or holy day, or participation in a specific religious function with the recommendations of the Principal duly approved by the Director.
LIBERTY/ TOWN DAY :
Liberty, a privilege, is the authorized absence of a Cadet from the College. It is limited in time and also to a specified geographical area. Liberty normally occurs on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
Liberty is available at approved times to Cadets who are not in a “duty status” or restricted for disciplinary, academic or medical reasons.
LIBERTY HOURS :
Normal Liberty hours are as follows:
Saturday – Liberty normally commences at 1400 hrs and expires at 1800 hrs.
Sunday - Liberty normally commences at 1300 hrs and expires at 1800 hrs.
Cadets are encouraged to utilize the “Buddy System” while on liberty whenever possible. Special attention is paid to “new” Cadets to ensure they have a liberty partner when departing the College.
Overnight liberty will normally be granted on Saturday nights only. Cadets having parents/ guardians within 200 km of the College or those who have parents visiting a location within 200 km of the College may request overnight liberty. Written request for overnight liberty are required, and must reach the office of the PRINCIPAL by Friday in working hours. The College reserves the right to refuse permission to any request for reasons considered appropriate by the PRINCIPAL.
1. Special emphasis is laid on the punctuality of the Cadets, when they return to the College particularly after every holiday(s) / Vacation. Absence on account of illness is accepted if supported by a Medical Certificate from a qualified Medical Officer.
2. Parents are earnestly requested not to apply for leave during the term; parents should apply in writing to Principal at least a week before the leave is required. They are advised to schedule their family functions/marriages etc during vacation / holidays so that the academic schedule of Cadets is not disturbed.
3. Cadet who remains absent from the College without any information or prior approved leave for six consecutive days is liable to be struck off the College Rolls. Re-admission on fee Rs. 6000/- is charges in case they are allowed to rejoin the College, subject to approval of College council.
4. On the request of parents, Cadets are allowed to visit homes on long weekends only provided their performance in academics is satisfactory.
Changes / Amendments in College Prospectus :
The College Management reserves all the rights to make changes/ amendments in the College Prospectus as and when required. These changes will be brought into the notice of Parents / Cadets through circulars / announcements.